Simple Plex for Preclinical Research
More Efficient Immunoassays for Preclinical Research
Preclinical development is a critical period of the drug development process and Simple Plex can help you get more data from precious samples, reducing the need for expensive animal models.
Compared to traditional plate-based approaches Simple Plex assays reduce sample volume requirements by up to 90%, making sure that samples from your models are available for all the characterization you need.
With a highly automated and standardized workflow Simple Plex assays also decrease the operator time required to execute an immunoassay by 80%, which ensures your scientists are free to take on higher values activities, and your therapeutic gets to the next stage faster.
Low Volume High Quality Immunoassay Results
- Simple Plex mouse and rat assays require at most 25µl of sample and provide up to 12 data points from each sample
- With a four-log range of detection, Simple Plex assays have the sensitivity to pick up even very low picogram-per-milliliter levels of endogenous analyte
- Ella ensures the standardization of your immunoassay, as everything is pre-packaged, pre-optimized, and pre-loaded
Simple Plex Mouse Assays for Preclinical Research
Simple Plex mouse assays are available in multianalyte (32x4, 16x4) and single plex (72x1) formats.
Simple Plex Rat Assays for Preclinical Research
Simple Plex rat assays are available in multianalyte (32x4, 16x4) and single plex (72x1) formats.
The Industry Leader in Quality
Simple Plex assays are developed by the industry leader in immunoassays, R&D Systems. So you know a high level of quality and validation is behind Ella, and will provide you with the analytical power and assay sensitivity needed to support your inflammation research.
- Brought to you by the makers of Quantikine® ELISA kits, Simple Plex assays continue a legacy of quality immunoassays
- Our vertically integrated supply chain ensures you get the same results years into the future
Browse the full Simple Plex assay menu, see how Ella works or talk to one of our Immunoassay specialists about inflammatory biomarker assay solutions for your lab. Add cartridge formats